Friday 11 July 2014

Jar of Ideas?

  We all have hopes, dreams and ideas. But how many of us actaully write them down?!

   I bet most of you are reading this and are thinking I keep meaning to. 
  Our ideas come to us at all different times of the day or night. You should always have a notepad and a pen within arms reach, and when something you think of that you would like to do, or something you would like to find out or something you want for the future you should jot it down and put it in a little jar. Then you will have all of your lovely ideas in one place.

  I find this especially useful just before bed, if i have things on my mind i tend to write down a list of what I'm thinking then I can easily drift off to sleep.
  On a rainy or boring day when you've not much to do, you should empty the jar out on the kitchen table and have a look through, you never know when might be the right day to start a project or to do what you want. It could have been the idea or dream that you've been needing. 
  When I'm feeling a little low this is always an instant pick me up. (Also looks pretty on a desk or sideboard!)

                                     

1 comment: